Airports Authority India
Airports Authority India Recruitment, invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Senior Assistant (Accounts), Senior Assistant (Official Language) and Assistant (HR) at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region.
Airports Authority India Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post: Senior Assistant and Assistant (HR).
No of Vacancy:
- Senior Assistant: 07 (Posts)
- Assistant (HR): 13 (Posts)
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 30/04/2017.
i) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NonCreamylayer) candidates.
ii) Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
iii) Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years.
iv) The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- Senior Assistant: Rs. 14500-33500/-pm.
- Assistant (HR): Rs. 13500-30500/-pm
- Senior Assistant: Graduate preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years’ relevant experience in the concerned discipline. Post Graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Graduate level or Post Graduate Degree
in English with Hindi as a subject at the Graduate level.
- Assistant (HR): Graduate with Typing speed 40 wpm with computer
knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
Selection Process: Written Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category has to pay Rs. 400/-through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India (SBI) Only.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants are required to apply through ‘Online Application Format’ available on AAI’s website www.aai.aero. No application through any other mode will be
accepted. No documents are required to be sent to AAI in connection with the application.
Last date: 24/06/2017.
Click Here: Official Notice