Bank Note Paper
Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt Limited, Applications are invited for the post of 21 Industrial Workmen and Environmental Engineer. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of BNPMIPL. Applicant should apply before last date. Last date for submission of application form is on 10/12/2018.
Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment
Name of the Post: Industrial Workmen and Environmental Engineer.
No of Vacancy: 21
* Environmental Engineer: Minimum age limit is 18 years of age.
* Industrial Workmen: Minimum age limit is 18 and Maximum age limit is 30 years of age.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in upper age limit as on 01/11/2018 will be extended upto 05 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates. For Other Backward Classes candidates by 03 years. and 5 years/10 years as per GOI guidelines for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
* Industrial Workmen: Rs. 24,500/- pm.
* Environmental Engineer: Rs. 52,000/-pm.
* For Environmental Engineer: B.E/ B.Tech. (full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University/institute as approved by AICTE in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science & Engg. / Environmental Studies/Environmental Biotechnology/ Environmental geotech.
* For Industrial Workmen: Pass in Matric /SSLC / 10th Class Board Examination AND A minimum 2 Years duration course in ITI Trade (Fitter) Certificate (NTC) OR Three years fulltime Diploma in Electrical Engineering with min. 60% aggregate marks from a Govt. recognized Indian institute approved by AICTE.
Application fee: GEN Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and SC/SC/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/ through Banker’s cheque/Demand Draft drawn in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Mysuru.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on through Written Test and Physical/Skill Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply: The Candidates applying for the post mentioned above are advised to submit the application in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4 – size paper along with a requisite fee, self-certified copy of testimonials /certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste category and any other relevant certificates along with a self-certified recent passport size photograph and should enclose a DD for Rs.600/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 200 /- for SC/ST/PWD candidates , drawn in favour of “ B N P M Recruitment Account ” payable at Mysuru issued by any Nationalized Bank.
Applications, complete in all respects along with enclosures should be sent to the address by Ordinary/Speed post
Application for the Post of ________________________________
Ref : A d v t .No . 01/2018-19 dt.15.11.2018
The Managing Director
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited,
Paper Mill compound
Note Mudran Nagar
Last date: 10/12/2018.
Click Here: Official Notice