Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navaratna and premier Professional Electronics Company, requires ENGINEERS ON CONTRACT BASIS for a period of ONE YEAR for one of their Units located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment.
Name Of the Post: Contract Engineer.
Number of Vacancies: 10 (Post)
- GENERAL Candidates: Max. 25 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1992).
- OBC Candidates: Max. 28 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1989).
- SC/ST Candidates: Max. 30 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1987).
- PWD Candidates: Five years in addition to the age limit /relaxation permitted in the respective category.
Age Relaxation: For SC/St – 5 Yrs and OBC 3Yrs.
Pay Scale: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000/- per month for ECE /MECH and remuneration of Rs.26,500/- per month for Computer Science.
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc Engineering / AMIE from AICTE approved College / Institute or a recognized University.
First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Selection will be through Written Test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an Interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size color photograph, on the day of the interview.
- Selected candidates may be posted to BEL-Chennai Unit.
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC in Original on the day of the Interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for the test and interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test & interview. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech. in respective discipline and should be in possession of Provisional Certificate at the time of applying.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age etc. The decision of BEL is final in this regard and binding on all concerned.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. Only on-line applications submitted on or before 14.06.2017 will be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Number of Posts may be increased or decreased depending on the requirement.
Application Fee: No Fees
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s Website www.bel-india.com. No other means/mode of application will be acceptable.
- Valid e-mail id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process.
- The online registration site would be open from 25.05.2017 to 14.06.2017.
- No change shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
Last date: 14/06/2017.
Get More Details => Official Notice.
Also, check => GURKHA SEPOYS In Odisha Recruitment.