Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC), a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore. BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the post of Programmer (IT) on “contract basis” only. The maximum age limit for the posts is 40 years.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Recruitment.
Name of the Post : Programmer (IT)
No of Vacancy : 02(posts)
Age Limit : upto 40 years
Pay Scale : Rs. 35910/- pm
Educational Qualification : Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology from a recognised University.
Experience: At least 3 years experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL. With sound knowledge in VB.NET. Preference will be given to those who worked in ERP development. Candidates should know how to Read, Write and Speak in Kannada.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on the performance in Interview and Skill Test.
1. Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
2. Candidates who have been shortlisted in Interview will be called for Skill
Test in the relevant field.
3. Selection will be based on performance in the skill test.
4. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same
does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
5. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of
minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview/selection.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside
influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
7. Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How To Apply: Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
Bangalore – 560027
Superscribe the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROGRAMMER (IT)”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 15th May 2017.
Last date: 15/05/2017.
Click Here : => Official Notice
- Application Form Link