Calcutta High court, Online Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens in the following prescribed format
for preparation of separate panels to fill up the existing and expected vacancies, mentioned below, in different categories of posts, in the Judgeship of Murshidabad, West Bengal. Interested candidates may apply. Last date to apply is on 15/12/2018.
Calcutta High court Vacancy
Name of the Post: English Stenographer, Bengali Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard.
No of Vacancy: 50.
Age limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January, 2018 for all categories of posts (excepting the post of English Stenographer & Bengali Stenographer).
Age Relaxation: Relaxation of age limit for 5(five) years in case of candidates SC/ST category and for 3(three) years in case of candidates of OBC Category only. The upper age limit, in case of Physically Handicapped Candidate, is 45 years.
* English Stenographer and Bengali Stenographer: Rs. 7100 – 37,600/-+Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- pm.
* Lower Division Clerk and Process Server/Summon Bailiff: Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/-+ Grade Pay- 2300/- pm.
* Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard: Rs. 4900 – 16,200/-+Grade
* English Stenographer, Bengali Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk: The Candidate must have passed Madhayamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
* Process Server/Summon Bailiff and Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard: The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.For the post of Night Guard, the candidates should be sound health, good physique and free from any organic defect and bodily infirmity.
* For English Stenographer, Bengali Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk: GENERAL CATEGORY Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- SC CATEGORY Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and ST CATEGORY Candidates have to pay Rs. 75/-.
* For Process Server/Summon Bailiff and Peon/ Farash/Night Guard: GENERAL CATEGORY Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- SC CATEGORY Candidates have to pay Rs. 75/- and ST CATEGORY Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on through Written Exam and Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online with the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
Last date: 15/12/2018.
Click Here: Official Notice