Central Railway Recruitment, brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 ( 2326 vacancies). Last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 30.11.2016.
Central Railway Vacancy.
Name Of the Post: Apprenticeship Training.
Age limit: 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: 10th Class Pass with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Payment of fees:
- Application Fees (Non-refundable) – `100/
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates is required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter
- The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.
- Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster, he can give units in order of preference.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online Application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates are required to upload their color photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, not earlier than three months from the date of application in colour, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, the size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses. Candidates may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading an old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, the size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
=> Apply Now
Last date of application: 30-11-2016 till 17.00 hrs.
Here is => WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY RECRUITMENT.