Co-operative Bank Recruitment brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Manager (Senior Management), Joint Manager, Assistant Manager (Middle Management) etc. Last date for submission of online application is on 11/01/2017.
Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post : Manager (Senior Management), Joint Manager, Assistant Manager (Middle Management) Officer Grade II and Junior Officer (Junior Management).
No of vacancy
Manager – 05(posts)
Joint Manager – 05(posts)
Asst Manager – 02(posts)
Office Grade – 05(posts)
Junior Officer – 13(posts)
Manager – 30 to 40 years
Joint Manager – 27 to 37 years
Asst Manager – 25 to 35 years
Office Grade – 23 to 33 years
Junior Officer – 20 to 30 years
Manager – Rs.69,000/-PM
Joint Manager – Rs.65,000/-PM
Asst Manager – Rs. 56500/- PM
Office Grade – Rs.53500/-PM
Junior Officer – Rs. 41000/-PM
Manager : LLB / LLM/ C A and Preference for additional
qualification as ICWA / CS, MBA / M.Sc. (Agri.) (Preference for Post Graduate in Agronomy,Food Technology, Horticulture,Dairy, Doctorate in Agriculture)/ CS / CA /ICWA/MCom.
Joint Manager : CS / CA /ICWA/MCom or MBA / M.Sc. (Agri.)
(Preference for Post- Graduate in Agronomy, Food Technology, Horticulture, Dairy)/C A and Preference for additional qualification as ICWA / CS
Asst Manager : C A, LLB / LLM, MBA / M.Sc, B.E-– IT / computer
science / Electronics & Telecommunication / MCA.
Office Grade : Degree Holder in any discipline, Post Graduate (Finance /Marketing)
Junior Officer : Degree Holder in any discipline.
Selection Process : Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates to go to the MSC Bank website (mscbank.com) click on the option “APPLY ON-LINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the On-line
application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the On-line application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the On-line application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the
application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under Guidelines for Scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
PAYMENT(the fees is to be paid through online mode).
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the On-line application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On Successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and On-line Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, On-line transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please closed the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
10. Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload procedure please visit the website https://www.mscbank.com/Carrers.aspx
Last Date : 11/01/2017.
Click Here => Official Notice