Exim Bank Recuitment – Maharashtra
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017-18, Export-Import Bank of India has released the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Manager and Administrative Officer. Last date for submission of online application form is on 08/04/2017.
Exim Bank Recruitment
Name of the Post: Manager and Administrative Officer.
No of Vacancy:
- Manager – 06(posts)
- Administrative Officer – 01(posts)
Age Limit: 33 years for Administrative Officer and 35 years for Manager.
- Manager – Rs. 31705-45950/-pm
- Administrative Officer – 23700–42020/-pm
For Manager – Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA) Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
For Administrative Officer – Graduates in any discipline from a
recognized university. Minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
Should also be conversant in a computer with an ability to adapt to changing technology. Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
Selection Process: Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form is available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section (www.eximbankindia.in). Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. Application for multiple positions will be rejected. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to candidates. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of
vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Selected candidates, at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for ` 3 lakhs to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years in case of Manager /Deputy General Manager and 5 years in case of Deputy Manager/Administrative Officer, from the date of joining the Bank.
Last date: 08/04/2017.
Click Here: Official Notice.