Gauhati High Court
Gauhati High Court jobs, Online applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the vacancies of 93 Stenographer (Grade-II & III). Last date for submission of online application is on 31/03/2018. Eligible candidates may apply before the last date. More details are given below.
Gauhati High Court Jobs 2018
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-II and Grade-III.
No of Vacancy:-
* Stenographer Grade-II: 13(posts)
* Stenographer Grade-III: 87(posts)
Age limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 38 years.
Age Relaxation: upper limit is admissible 3 years for OBC/MOBC category 5 years for SC/ST category and 10 years for PWD Category.
* Stenographer Grade-II: Rs.22000-87000/+Grade Pay Rs.9700/-pm.
* Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.14000-49000/-+GradePay Rs.7400/-pm.
* Stenographer Grade-II: Applicant should posses a Graduate degree form a recognized University and Diploma/Certificate in stenography/shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute.
* Stenographer Grade-III: Applicant must have cleared Higher Secondary Examination form any recognized Board and Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand form ITI/Polytechnic/ any other Institute.
Desirable Qualification: Must have adequate knowledge of the official language(Assamese).
Selection Process: Selection will be made on through Written Test, Stenography Test and Viva Voice.
Application Fee: SC/ST Candidates have to Pay Rs.170/- and All others have to Pay Rs.340/- through fee challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://ghconline.gov.in
1] Candidate has to fill the details provided in the application form such as Name, Father’s name mobile no. etc.
2] System will generate a Registration Code after submission the details.
3] Once the Registration code is created he/she should provide the profile details and other specific information and has to save the data by clicking the “update data” button.
4] The applicant can upload Pass Port Size Photograph Image(jpg, png or in gif) format and signature Image (signature should cover at least 70%).
Last date: 31/03/2018.
Click Here: Official Notice