GOA SHIPYARD LIMITED
Goa Shipyard Limited brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant
post of Management Trainee. ( 01 vacancies). Last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 05.01.2017.
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
Name Of the Post : Management Trainee.
Number of Vacancies : 01
Age limit : Max 28 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Full-time Graduation in Engineering from a recognised University / Institute AND Full-time MBA in Marketing Management from a recognised University / Institute.
Pay Scale : 16,400-3%-40,500
Application Fee :An application fee in the form of Demand Draft of ₹.500/- (Non-Refundable) in favour of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa is to be submitted per application. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by internal candidates. Application without prescribed fees shall be liable for rejection..
How to Apply : Interested candidates are required to apply online through website www.goashipyard.com
Please keep scanned copy ready (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents before proceeding to fill up the Online Application system:
- Passport sized color Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb
- A copy of candidate’s Caste certificate, in case applying against a reserved post
- A copy of candidate’s birth certificate
- A copy of candidate’s highest education qualification proof
- A copy of candidate’s testimonial in support of candidate’s experience in case candidate is applying against a post requiring experience.
Date of commencement of Online Applications : 07.12.2016
Last date of application : 05.01.2017.
Last date for Submission of Hard Copies of application along with required documents : 16.01.2017.