GOA SHIPYARD LIMITED
Goa Shipyard Limited brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant
post of Management Trainee. ( 01 vacancies). Last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 05.01.2017.
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment.
Name Of the Post: Management Trainee.
Number of Vacancies: 01
Age limit: Max 28 yrs.
Educational Qualification: Full-time Graduation in Engineering from a recognized University / Institute AND Full-time MBA in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
Pay Scale : 16,400-3%-40,500
Application Fee: An application fee in the form of Demand Draft of ₹.500/- (Non-Refundable) in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa is to be submitted per application. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by internal candidates. Application without prescribed fees shall be liable for rejection.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply online through website www.goashipyard.com
Please keep scanned copy ready (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents before proceeding to fill up the Online Application system:
- Passport sized color Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with a pen. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb
- A copy of candidate’s Caste certificate, in case applying against a reserved post
- A copy of candidate’s birth certificate
- A copy of candidate’s highest education qualification proof
- A copy of candidate’s testimonial in support of candidate’s experience in case candidate is applying against a post requiring experience.
Date of Commencement of Online Applications: 07.12.2016
Last date of application: 05.01.2017.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of application along with required documents: 16.01.2017.