Health and Family Welfare
Health and Family Welfare Dist Recruitment, brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Medical Technologist ( 05 vacancies). Last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 12.12.2016
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health and Family Welfare Dist Recruitment 2017
Name Of the Post : Medical Technologist
Number of Vacancies : 05
Age limit : 18 yrs to 37 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two year diploma in Laboratory Technologist recognized in the Govt. of West Bengal OR one year diploma course in Laboratory Technology from any University/lnstitute recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal; where basic qualification for undergoing the said course is B.Sc.
Pay Scale : 20,000/-
Application Fee : Application fees in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 100.00 for General applicant and Rs. 50.00 for reserved categories to be submitted with the application. The Demand Draft should be in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur payable at Balurghat.
How to Apply : Online mode with
- Self attested photocopy of the all mark sheets.
- Self attested photocopy of age proof of the candidate.
- Self attested recent 2 copies passport size photo to be pasted one in Application Form.
- Self attested proof regarding permanent residential status (Passport IVoter ID card IADHAR card Ration card, etc.).
- The name ofthe post should be mentioned in block letter on the top f the envelop.
- No TAIDA will be paid to the candidates for the selection test 1interview
- Authority reserves the right to cancel all or any application without igning any reason.
Click Here For Official Website
Last date of application : 12-12 2016