Himachal Pradesh PSC
Himachal Pradesh PSC, invites online application form from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different departments of Himachal Pradesh Government. Interested candidates may apply. Last date to submit the online application is on 24/03/2018.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Professor and Assistant Professor.
No of Vacancy:-
* Assistant Engineer: 10(posts)
* Professor: 04(posts)
* Assistant Professor: 08(posts)
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 and Maximum age limit is 45 years of age as on 22/02/2018.
* Assistant Engineer: Rs.15600-39100/-+Grade Pay Rs.5400/-pm.
* Professor: Rs.37400-67000/-+Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-pm.
* Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100/-+Grade Pay Rs.6000/- pm.
* Assistant Engineer: Must possess a degree in Civil Engineering/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from an Institution/ University duly
recognized by the Central/ State Government.
* Professor: BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering with First Class or equivalent
either in BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech. and Ph.D. or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D. publication and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
If a class/division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/ division. If a Grade Point System is adopted the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks as below:
* Assistant Professor: Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Architecture with first Class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on through Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
Application fee: Candidates belong to General Category have to Pay Rs. 400/- whereas SC/ST/OBC of H.P have to pay Rs. 100/- through e-Challan or through e-Payment.
How to Apply:
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
b) The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
c) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents/certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
d) In case the candidate has applied against more than one post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite self attested/ attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
Last date: 24/03/2018
Click Here: Official Notice