Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant posts, Last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 02.12.2016.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2017
|Name Of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||335|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||400|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||65|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||115|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||81|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||946|
Educational Qualification :
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personn el Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Age limit : Min- 20 Years Max-30 Years
Relaxation of Upper age limit :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes – 3 years
- Persons With Disability – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment – 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VI). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online only from 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
=> Apply Now
Last date of application: 02-12-2016.