IDBI Bank Ltd brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, & Manager. The last date for submission of online application form is on 20/02/2017.
IDBI Bank Ltd Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, & Manager.
No of Vacancy:- 111(posts)
Deputy General Manager: 13(posts)
Assistant General Manager: 17(posts)
Deputy General Manager: 35 years to 40 years
Assistant General Manager: 30 years to 36 years
Manager: 28 years to 32 years
Age Relaxation: Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe by 5 years, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer), by 3 years, Persons With Disabilities by 10 years.
Deputy General Manager: Rs. 19000-43500/-pm
Assistant General Manager: Rs. 25700-47400/-pm
Manager: Rs. 33600-53900/-pm
Education Qualification: Graduation with first class in any stream from a recognized University. Graduation in B.Sc Agri or Veterinary Science or in any allied courses in Agri from a recognized University.OR Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with Post Graduate qualification as M. Tech. Agri or MBA Agri or M.Sc Agri or Veterinary Science or in any allied courses in Agri from a recognized University. Graduation with first class in any discipline from a recognized University. CA/ CFA/ CS / ICWA/ MBA/M.E./M.Tech (regular/ fulltime) are preferable. Graduation with first class in any discipline from a recognized University.
CA/ CFA/ CS / ICWA/ MBA/M.E./M.Tech (regular/ fulltime) are
Selection Process: shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personnel Interview (PI).
SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150 (Intimation charges only)
For all others – Rs. 700 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
How To Apply:-
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbi.com. (Careers/Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for written test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
3. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, a candidate should submit the data.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the „SAVE AND
NEXT‟ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled
in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
5. There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any
6. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination (for future use) etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
7. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate‟s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgment. If
candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
8. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
9. Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Last date: 20/02/2017.
Click Here=> Official Notice