IDBI Bank Recruitment brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Executive ( 500 Vacancies). The last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 30.11.2016.
IDBI Bank Recruitment.
Name Of the Post: Executive
Age Limit: 20 yrs to 25 yrs.
Educational Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Rs 17,000 per month in the first year.
- Rs 18,500 per month in the second year and.
- Rs 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
Application Fee: Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
: Rs 700/- for all others.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply only online from 16.11.2016 to 30.11.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank may send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. In the case of non-reaching of the communication/information due to technical defect, error or failure, IDBI Bank shall not be responsible for the same.
- Candidates to go to IDBI Bank‟s website www.idbi.com and click on the „CAREERS‟ to open the link “Recruitment of Executives” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark Sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the „Validate your details‟ and „Save & Next‟ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
- Click on „Payment‟ Tab and proceed for payment
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on „Submit‟ button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
Last date of application: 30-11-2016