Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment invites online application form from male Indian nationals to get fill up the vacant post of Navik (General Duty). The last date for submission of online application form is on 22/03/2017.
Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty)
No of Vacancy: Not mentioned.
Age Limit: 18 years to 22 years.
Age Relaxation: SC/ST Candidates – 05 years, and OBC Candidates- 03 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21700/-pm.
Educational Qualification: 12th passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Selection Process: Written Test and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination.
How To Apply:
1] Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 10 to 22 March 2017 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to login to (www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) and click on Opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- c) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- d) The application provides a choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
2] To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click opportunity button and proceed as given below,
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 02/2017 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All-Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled)
- Candidate has to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique
Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of admit card. Applicants to take print out of the admit card through (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) / reprint.aspx from 02 to 11 April 2017 only post a short listing of the online application. For candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- Candidates are required to bring 02 copies of admit card with latest identical color passport size photographs with the Blue background (Not older than one month) and to be paste in the box provided. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents attested i,e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the Examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
Last date: 22/03/2017
Click Here: => Official Notice.