Indian Council Medical
Indian Council Medical Research(ICMR), invites application form on direct recruitment basis for the post of 42 Scientist D, E and F vacancies. Interested candidates may apply before last date 07/12/2018. more details are specified below.
Indian Council Medical Research Jobs
Name of the Post: Scientist D, E and F
No of Vacancy: 42
Age limit: Minimum age limit is 45 years and Maximum age limit is 52 years of age.
* Scientist D: Pay Level 12 (Rs.78800-209200)PM.
* Scientist E: Pay Level 13 (Rs.123100-215900)PM.
* Scientist F: Pay Level 13A (Rs.131100-216600)PM.
* Scientist D: Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) with five year R&D/teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with six years R&D/teaching experience in the required subject from recognized university.
B.Tech degree in relevant Engineering subject with ten years R&D/Teaching experience after B.Tech degree.
* Scientist E: MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 10 years R&D/Teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree.
First class Master’s degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized university with 10 years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after 1st Class Master’s Degree.
* Scientist F: BDS/B.V.Sc & AH degree recognized by DCI/VCI with 13 years R&D/Teaching experience with the relevant subject after BDS/M.V.Sc Degree.
Second class M.Sc + Ph.D degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University with 12 years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc + Ph.D.
Application fee: GEN/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of Director General, ICMR, New Delhi, wherever applicable. SC/ST Candidates are Exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on personal discussion taking into account publications, research experience, awards, fellowship, performance in personal discussion.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may submit their application form with all the relevant documents (separately for each post) in the prescribed format available in ICMR website (https://www.icmr.nic.in->”Career Opprotunity>Scientist/ICMR-Hqrs New Delhi/Open/Permanent posts>Advertisement for the post of Scientist ‘D’/ Scientist ‘E’/ Scientist ‘F’ for ICMR and its Institute/ Centres).
The application should be addressed to the Assistant Director General(A), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box. No. 4911, New Delhi – 110029,
Last date: 07/12/2018.
Click Here: Official Website