Indian Government Mint (A UNIT OF SECURITY PRINTING AND MINTING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD). Invites application to apply online in the proforma given in Official Website for the post of Jr. Technician.
Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post: Jr. Technician.
- Tool & Die Maker Trade.
- Forger & Heat Treatment.
- Lab Asstt. /Inst. Mech. Chemical.
- Driver Cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle) Motor Driving/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
- Electrical /Electronics.
- Mill Wright/ Mill Wright Mech.
- Mason (Building)
No of Vacancies: 141(Posts)
Age Limit: 18 years to 25 years. Candidates should have born between 2-4-1992 to 1-4-1999 .
- Upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upto a maximum of 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC.
- Upto a maximum of 10 years if the candidate is a physically handicapped person.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST who are physically handicapped, the
maximum age relaxation is 15 years.
- For candidates belonging to OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 13 years.
- For Ex-Servicemen – Period of Service rendered in Defence Forces Plus three (3) years, but should not have crossed 50 years of age.
Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200/-.
Educational Qualification: 10th pass with Full time ITI Certificate in respective Trade from a recognized Board/ Institute or Equivalent.
- Selection for the posts will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type.
- The online test will be of 60 minutes duration and will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English with 5 Options and no penalty.
- In the Selection process, an applicant has to obtain high marks in the test and rank sufficiently higher to be allowed for next stage for further process of selection.
- RS.400/- for all applicant and each post.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online only from 10.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Last date: 01/04/2017.
Click Here => Official Notice.