Indian Institute of Technology Madras (Tamil Nadu) brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Project Officer, Project Associate and Project Technician on a temporary basis. The last date for submission of application is on 25/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (Tamil Nadu) Recruitment.
Name if the Post: Project Officer, Project Associate, Project Technician.
No of vacancies:
1) Project Officer: 02 (posts)
2) Project Associate: 01 (posts)
3) Project Technician: 01 (posts)
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is up to 30 years for sc/st category and 28 years for other categories.
1) Project Officer: Rs.25,000/- per month.
2) Project Associate: Rs.16,500/- per month.
3) Project Technician: Rs.10,000/- per month.
1) Project Officer: M.Tech / M.E in Civil, Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering from a reputed university with average marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA & above.
Knowledge of fundamentals of fluid mechanics, structural vibration & dynamics is Essential.
2) Project Associate: B.Tech / B.E in civil. mechanical /Aerospace Engineering from a reputed university with average marks of 60% or CGPA & above.
A valid gate score with a min of 400 is essential.
3) Project Technician: Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or computer science with average marks of 60% and above.
Selection Process: written test and Interview.
How to Apply: Application in the form of Biodata/Resume (attached with the announcement) giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications. (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing) community and experience etc., along with copies of certificates, should reach the following address on or before 25/12/2016. Candidates already working in any project at IIT, Madras should send their application through the coordinator of the project.
Department of Ocean Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai – 600036
Project Advisor ( PA)
Last date: on or before 25/12/2016.