Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the leading Indian largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune ‘Global 500’’ company ranked at the 161st position in the year 2016 and meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant posts of Jr. Engineering Assistant (04 Vacancies) and Jr. Engineering Assistant ( 02 Vacancies ) , Last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 05.12.2016.
Name Of the Post : Jr. Engineering Assistant (Chemical) and Jr. Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
Age limit : 18 yrs to 26 yrs
Educational Qualification :
- Jr. Engineering Assistant (Chemical) – Minimum 3 years Full–time, Regular/ Sandwich Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate for General, OBC, PWD & ST candidates and 45 percent marks in aggregate in case of SC candidates against reserved positions
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) – Minimum 3 years Full–time, Regular/ Sandwich Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate for General, OBC, PWD, SC & ST candidates.
Application Fee: Only Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to deposit Rs 100/- as application fee. The fee is to be submitted on-line though SBI E-Collect using either SBI Debit Card or through Net-Banking or at the SBI Branch after selecting “Pay at Branch option”. Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply :
- No manual applications would be entertained
- The online application shall be available under “What’s New” Section on www.iocl.com (home page of Corporate Website of Indian Oil) and also on “Indian Oil for Careers” link.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information. The candidate shall be wholly/ exclusively responsible for the information/ details so filled/ provided in his online application form
- The link will remain active from 15-11-2016 00.00 hrs to 16-12-2016 23.59 hrs
- The applicants should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, experience details etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. However all relevant documents will be verified with true copy/ original at the time of Trade Test cum Professional Interaction
- Candidates should additionally have a valid Email Id, Mobile No. and scanned copy of their recent signature and passport photograph. The filling of online application contains two parts:
- => Read More
Last date of application: 05.12.2016