Kerala State Council
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment invites applications from qualified candidates for the following temporary posts in Patent Information Centre – Kerala (A Govt. of India Project) on a contract basis.
Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment
Name of the Post: Scientist-C, Scientist-B.
No of Vacancy:-
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on 01/12/2016.
Scientist-C: Rs.46,000/- per month.
Scientist-B: Rs.44,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification: First Class Masters Degree in Physics/ Chemistry or First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent. Four years of experience in the management of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Selection Process: Based on Interview.
- Preparation of Monthly Reports, Annual Reports and Budgetary Statements of PIC.
- Preparation of publications of PIC including Brochures, Booklets, and Pamphlets on IPR.
- Co-ordinating the exhibitions organized by PIC in association with other Departments/Institutions.
- Planning various activities of PIC and responsible for the effective implementation of the activities.
- Updating the Website of PIC and effectively maintain the website.
- Budget preparation, Plan Proposals, Other technical/financial reports, etc.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates shall submit the Application Form, self-attested copies of the certificates for Qualification, Experience, and Age to the Controller of Administration, KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P.O, Trivandrum – 695 004. The last date for receiving the Application is 20/07/2017 at 05.00 p.m.
Last date: 20/07/2017.
Click Here: Official Notice and Application Form
Also, Check => Cochin Port Trust Recruitment