MUMBAI RAILWAY VIKAS CORPORATION LTD
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Vacancies.
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Recruitment brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of PROJECT ENGINEER (Civil Engineering ) – 30 vacancies and PROJECT ENGINEER ( Electrical Engineering) – ( 04 vacancies). The last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 30.11.2016
Name Of the Post:
- PROJECT ENGINEER (Civil Engineering ) – 30 vacancies
- PROJECT ENGINEER ( Electrical Engineering) – ( 04 vacancies)
Age limit: Upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1st November 2016.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full-time regular courses only.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2016. Based on GATE-2016 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the completed scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 30.11.2016. Incomplete applications and applications sent through other means/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application:
- GATE 2016 Admit card and GATE-2016 official Scorecard • Engineering Graduation Mark sheet • Engineering Graduation Certificate • Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof
Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respects on or before 30.11.2016.