Orissa High Court, Cuttack brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Junior Grade Typist/Data Entry Operator. Last date for submission of online application form is on 31/01/2017.
Orissa High Court Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Junior Grade Typist/Data Entry Operator
No of vacancy : 19(posts)
UR-08, SEBC-02, SC-03, ST-06
Age limit : Not be below 21 years and not above 35 years of age as on 01.01.2016 i.e.
candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1981 and not later than
Age Relaxation : a] Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/ Women candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates.
b) The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificates will be accepted.
Pay scale : Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification :
a) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or such other qualification equivalent thereto.
b] Typewriting with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
cl Should have passed Computer Application from any Government Diploma recognised Institute.
Selection Process : Typewriting Test(English), Language Test, Computer Application Test and Interview
How to Apply :
- Candidates will be required to apply online through Orissa High Court website i.e.\vww.orissahighcourt. nic.in (Recruitment&corner)
- Candidates must go through “The instructions on how to apply online” available on the Court’s website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Certificates.
- All required documents relating to eligibility VIZ. Educational Qualification, Computer Qualification, Typewriting Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Original Copy of Treasury Challan, Photograph and full signature in digital format must be uploaded while submitting the Online Application Form.
- After submitting the application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique Acknowledgement Number, Space for signature etc.
- Incomplete/ Incorrect applications or applications submitted through other modes than the prescribed ONLINEformat will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Claim of benefit/relaxation and entry thereof in the Application Form not backed by supportive documents or submission of documents not backed by relevant entry in the application form shall also be treated as incomplete.
- The candidate has to send one print out of the Online Application Form duly signed in the space provided after the “Declaration” alongwith self attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof i.e. Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate.
- Caste/Tribe Certificate (For SC/ST/SEBC candidates as applicable)
- Disability Certificate (forPWDcandidates only).
- All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree & Diploma Certificates starting from Matriculation onwards.)
- Computer Application Certificate obtained from any Government Diploma recognised Institute.
- Typewriting Certificate showing Typewriting Speed. Typewriting Certificates where Grade is mentioned instead of speed, the candidate is required to submit certificate showing the equivalent speed.
- Original Copy of the Treasury Challan
8. Printout of the Online Application Form duly signed alongwith self attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent through Registered Post/ Speed Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR GRADE TYPIST/DATA ENTRY OPERATOR” with Acknowledgement Number (Applicants applied earlier, in case of applying again, should mention both the new and old Acknowledgment Number) to the following address within 7 days from the closing date of submission of Online Application Form.
THE SPECIAL OFFICER (SPECIAL CELL),
ORlSSA HIGH COURT,
Last date : 31/01/2017.