Projects Development India Limited Recruitment 2017, bring on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Junior Drafting Staff and Engineer. The last date for submission of online application form is on 15/04/2017.
Projects Development India Limited Recruitment
Name of the Post: Junior Drafting Staff and Engineer.
No of Vacancy:
- Junior Drafting Staff: 04(posts)
- Engineer: 29(posts)
- Junior Drafting Staff: 39 years.
- Engineering: 33 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.19500/-pm for Junior Drafting Staff and Rs.33300-38300/- pm for Engineering.
- Junior Drafting Staff : Diploma or ITI in relevant discipline.
- Engineering : Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.400/- for General and OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ST excluding taxes & service charge through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
How To Apply:
- The candidate has to apply online only through online registration system of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com. No other means/mode of applications i.e. manual/ paper application/ application sent thru’ e-mail shall be accepted.
- The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement, as on the specified dates.
- While applying online, the candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
- 4] Procedure for Applying
- a) Visit www.pdilin.com website.
- b) Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS”
- c) View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- d) Click on”I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
- e) Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph in the .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in the .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size. Also upload certificates in.jpg/.jpeg or PDF format
w.r.t. age proof, qualifying degree certificate along with mark sheet. All Experience Certificates as mentioned in the online application. For SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Person with Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format.
- f) After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered.
- g) Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
- h) Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview if shortlisted.
Last date: 15/04/2017.
Click Here: => Official Notice.