The Punjab National Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of MANAGER-SECURITY in the officer cadre who fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Name of the Post: Manager (Security)
No of Vacancies: 45 (Post)
Age Limit: Min- 21 Years M Max-35 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Years.
- Other Backward Classes: 3 Years.
- All persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89: 5 Years.
- Children/ Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots: 3 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years plus a period of service in armed forces. The age including all relaxations of age, must not exceed 40 years.
Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 besides other allowances like DA, HRA etc. as per Bank Rules.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by Govt. of India.
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, there is no application fee except intimation charge of Rs.50/-.
- For all others, the application fee is Rs.300/-.
How to Apply: Candidates should log on to our website (www.pnbindia.in) link and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope superscribed ‘Application for the post of Manager-Security’.
Chief Manager (Recruitment Section),
HRM Division, Punjab National Bank,
HO: 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place,
Incomplete applications, applications not supported by cash voucher & supporting documents (i.e. relevant copies of Educational & Experience certificates as mentioned above) or Application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Bank. The applications received after the last date shall also not be entertained.
Candidate should keep a photocopy of the completed application and Cash Voucher (in original) as the same are to be produced at the time of interview.
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF THEIR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THEIR APPLICATION.
CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SC/ST/OBC CATEGORIES ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO SEND A SELF- ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPY OF THEIR CASTE CERTIFICATE.
Last date: 06/05/2017.
click Here: ⇓