Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination followed by an Interview.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment.
Name Of the Post: Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 610 posts
Age Limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST- 5 years, up to 33 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST).
- Ex-Servicemen – To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married – By 10 years.
- Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. – By 5 years.
- Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India – To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32124/-
- Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
=> Apply Now
Last date of application: 28-11-2016.
Check => IBPS Recruitment