(SBI) State Bank of India is looking for appointment of a Dean of studies for its new
Institute, State Bank Institute of Management (SBIM), Plot No. IIF/2, Action Area-II, New Town,
(SBI) State Bank of India recruitment 2017-18.
Name of the Post: Dean of studies.
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned.
Age Limit: Min: 40 Years, Max 65 years as on 01.02.2017.
Pay Scale: Negotiable, will not be a bar for a deserving candidate.
- MBA from Top Indian/International ‘B’ Schools. or
- Ph.D. from Top Indian University or Top Indian /International B-Schools,
- Preference will be given to those having MBA/Ph.D. in the discipline of Banking and Finance.
Selection Process: Valid applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interaction.
Role Expectations and Job Profile: The Dean of the institute will primarily help in setting up the institute and running the institute. He/ She will also be responsible for administrative as well operative functions once the institute is up and running.
How to Apply
- The application format is available on Bank’s => website.
- Candidates should down load the application format and complete it in all respects.
- The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post to the address mentioned in the application form along with the photocopies of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Certificates and testimonials regarding academic qualifications.
- Certificates regarding experience in the relevant area.
- A one page write-up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” in original from the employer at the time of interaction.
Last date: 20/04/2017.
Click is => Official Notice.
=> Download Application Form.