SBI RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALISTS FOR MARKETING DEPARTMENT (ON CONTRACT BASIS) ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2017-18/ 04. LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: 25/05/2017.
SBI – State Bank of India Recruitment
Name Of the Post:
- Senior Vice President – (01)
- Vice President (Marketing Communications – (01)
- Vice President (Digital Marketing) – (01)
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations) – (01)
- Senior Manager (Digital Marketing) – (01)
Number of Vacancies: 05 (posts)
Age limit: Not more than 40 years as on 31.03.2017.
Pay Scale: The compensation package would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate/ MBA from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Selection will be based on short listing and personal interview.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their qualification, experience, and overall suitability.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) to be paid through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, etc. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through SBI website bank.sbi/careers OR www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should visit SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form through the available link.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the same. In the event of the candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of a fee.
Last date: 25/05/2017.
Click Here => Official Notice.
Check Also ↓
|United Bank of India||RBI Recruitment|