South Indian Bank brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Delhi NCR. Last date for submission of online application form is on 27/01/2017.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post : Probationary Clerks.
No of Vacancy : 336(posts)
Kerala – 210 (posts) Tamil Nadu – 70 (posts) Delhi NCR – 30 (posts) Karnataka – 26(posts)
Age Limit : candidates should not exceed 26 years.
Age Relaxation : by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale : Rs. 11765- 31540/- pm.
Education Qualification :
X/ SSLC : 60 % and above
XII/ HSC : 60 % and above
Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ click on the option
“APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11.Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12.Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important :- No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
Last date : 27/01/2017.
Click Here = > Official Notification