Staff Selection Commission Central Region Recruitment, Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Nationality/Citizenship as indicated under Para-6 of this Notice, for the Selection Posts indicated in Para-4 of this Notice.
Staff Selection Commission Central Region Recruitment.
Name Of the Post: Scientific Assistant,
Number of Vacancies: 24 (Post)
Age limit: Max 30 yrs.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized University.
- The Government has dispensed with Interviews for Junior Level Posts. Accordingly, recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Based Examination based on the percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications as indicated by them in their application. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of a sufficient number of eligible candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted by applying a suitable cut off in the percentage of marks, in multiples of five. The number of candidates shortlisted may be slightly more or less due to the criteria of applying cut off in multiples of five.
- For the purpose of shortlisting of candidates for Computer Based Examination, the Commission will follow the yardstick adopted by the University/Institution and take into account the percentage of marks as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement. The Commission will not take the responsibility of working out the percentage of marks by adding up the marks secured by the candidates in different subjects/each year of Graduation and instead take into account the percentage of marks / CGPA as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement.
- Where the Merit of the candidate is indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement in CGPA without indicating the corresponding percentage of marks, the Commission will follow the criteria indicated by the University/Institution in the Certificate, if any, for arriving at the corresponding percentage. In all other cases, the Commission will apply the conversion formula of CGPA (as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement) multiplied by (x) 9.5.
- The criteria followed by the Commission in shortlisting candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such Shortlisting criteria.
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to their original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against such rejection of candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
How to Apply:
- CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
- CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT (ssconline.nic.in). Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should apply only once for any post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANYONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- After filling up the Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a printout of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date.
- The Regional Director (CR),
- Staff Selection Commission,
- Central Region, 21-23,
- Lowther Road,
- Uttar Pradesh.
- To apply for Selection Posts, candidates are required to Register themselves on ssconline.nic.in. Candidates may register once and can apply for any Selection Posts advertised by SSC.
- The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssconline.nic.in.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the Registration/Online Application Portal http://ssconline.nic.in, carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form/ Application Form.
- After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with (asterisk) sign.
- On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safe.
- This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for Selection Posts.
- After submission of the Registration Form, the candidate should upload his/her latest color photograph of the stipulated size and signature.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 kb and less than 20 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with a resolution of 40 pixels with by 60-pixel height.
- The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
- After completion of the Registration Part, the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
- Candidates already registered earlier can log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
- The facility of on-line application (including payment of fees through debit/credit card of all Banks) will be available from 08.05.2017 to 07.06.2017 (5.00 PM). Candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 09.06.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 09.06.2017. The challan generation facility will be available up to 09.06.2017 (05:00 PM) only.
- Application part also requires filling of payment details,
- To pay the fee through SBI Challan, candidates should take a printout of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India. Thereafter, log into the system with your Registration ID and Password and submit the details within the stipulated date and time.
- Request for change/correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Last date: 07/06/2017.
Get More Details => Official Notice.
Also Check For => MOIL LIMITED RECRUITMENT.