State Bank India Recruitment
State Bank India Recruitment, invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply online. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Interested candidates may apply.
State Bank India Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post: Special Management Executive, Deputy General Manager (Law), Deputy Manager (Law).
No of Vacancy:-
* Special Management Executive: 35(posts)
* Deputy General Manager (Law): 02(posts)
* Deputy Manager (Law): 82(posts)
Age limit:- For Special Management Executive Minimum age limit is 30 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years, and for Deputy General Manager (Law) is 25 years to 30 years, and for Deputy Manager (Law) Minimum age limit is 42 years and Maximum age limit is 52 years of age.
* Special Management Executive: Rs. 42020 – 51490/-pm.
* Deputy General Manager (Law): Rs. 31705 – 45950/-pm.
* Deputy Manager (Law): Rs. 68680 – 74520/-pm.
* Special Management Executive: CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBAin Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance. The institute should be recognized/ approved by Government bodies/ AICTE).
* Deputy General Manager (Law): Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable.
* Deputy Manager (Law): Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India.
Application fee: General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Selection Process: selection will be made on through Written test and Interview.
How to Apply:-
1] Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
2] Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
3] Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
4] After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Last date: 07/04/2018.
Click Here: Official Notice