State Bank of India brings on the application form from eligible Indian Citizens to get fill up the vacant post of Part Time Medical Officers. The last date for submission of online application form is on 06/02/ 2017.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post: Part Time Medical Officers.
No of Vacancy: 44 (Posts)
ST-03 (posts), SC-04 (posts), OBC-23 (posts) GEN-14 (posts)
Age Limit: Not above 35 years.
Age Relaxation: Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years, Other Backwards Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years, Persons With Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (Gen)- 10 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700-32850/-pm.
Education Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized university.
Selection Process: through shortlisting & Interview.
How to Apply:
- The application format is available on Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.
- The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post/courier to the address mentioned in the application along with the self-attested copy of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- Proof of education certificate.
- Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen candidates
- Copy of registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India,
- Experience certificate
- Cast certificate issued by competent authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India in a case of SC/ST.
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non- Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01-04-2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC- Non-Creamy Layer applicants).
- Original Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- favoring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
- Brief write-up / Resume as the separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
Completed application with enclosures should be sent to
“The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Last date: 06/02/2017
Click Here => Official Notice