RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS (State Bank of India)
State bank of india Recruitment, brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant
post of Advisor for Fraud Management and Chief Officer (Security) – ( 06 vacancies). The last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 20.12.2016.
State bank of india Recruitment 2017
Name Of the Post : Advisor and Chief Officer (Security)
Number of Vacancies : 06
Age limit : Max 65 yrs for Advisor and max 57 yrs for Chief officer.
- Advisor – The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer / State Police service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments.
- Chief Officer – The candidate should have severed / be servingas Brigadier in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in paramilitary forces. The officer should be released / retired before 31.12.2016. Officers from fighting arms will be given preference.
Application Fee : 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) – Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply :
- The application format is available on Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects
- The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with self-attested copy of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard / 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01.04.2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC-Non Creamy Layer applicants).
- Copy of Discharge certificate / Retirement Letter
- Experience certificate (Service Book or any other document evidencing the required relevant experience)
- Original Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque of ` 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
- Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards / medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
Last date of application : 20-12-2016.