Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Syndicate Bank Recruitment brings on the application form to get fill up the vacant post of Probationary Officer ( 400 vacancies). Last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 28.12.2016.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
Name Of the Post : Probationary Officer
Number of Vacancies : 400
Age limit : 20 yrs to 28 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100
- GENERAL & OTHERS – Rs. 600
How to Apply :
- Candidates to go to the Bank‟s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the „CAREER‟ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the „Validate your details‟ and „Save & Next‟ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature – (Annexure II).
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- ) Click on „Payment‟ Tab and proceed for online payment..
Last date of application : 28-12-2016.