United Bank of India a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Dy General Manager (Law) in TEGS-VI and Asst General Manager(Law) in SMGSV, Last date of Application is on: 31/05/2017.
United Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18
Name Of the Post:
- Dy General Manager (Legal)
- Asst General Manager (Legal)
Number of Vacancies: 02 (Posts)
Age limit: Min 40 yrs to Max 50 yrs.
- SC/ST: 5 years.
- OBC: 3 years.
- Physically challenged: 10 years.
- Ex- Servicemen: 5 years.
- Persons domiciled in the state of J & K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years.
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years.
- Dy General Manager: Rs 68680 – 76520/-
- Asst General Manager: Rs 59170 – 66070/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate with a degree in law.
- The selection will be made on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate‟s qualification, suitability, experience etc. Selection process may vary depending upon the number responses received against each post.
- the Bank reserves the right to conduct an online examination, in case, the number of applications received from eligible candidates is reasonably high for screening / short listing the candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The details of the online written test, if any shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview will be shortlisted for selection in the order of merit/ rank obtained by them under the respective category.
- Please note that in case the Bank decides to conduct the online examination, such online examination will be conducted at cities in Ahmadabad, Bangaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. The date and structure of the examination will be intimated accordingly. Bank, reserves the right to cancel or add any centre, depending upon number of candidates applied.
Application Fee: No Application Fee.
How to Apply: The candidates can apply for one post only. Candidates can apply online only from 15.05.2017 to 31.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Last date: 31/05/2017.
Click Here =>For Officail Notification
=> Apply Now
Also Check ↓
|RBI Recruitment Mumbai||Dena bank Recruitment 2017|